Sunday, July 23, 2023

ALWAYS THERE

ALWAYS  THERE
 
No matter what I work on
I only need to pray
You always give the answer
 Showing me the way
 
It seems everyday
There’s always something new
To upset my life
But you always come through
 
Sometimes I forget
My life belongs to you
You never forgot me
You’re there for all I do
 
As my loving Father
You catch me when I fall
Keeping me on Your path
Even if I have to crawl
 
 
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to
all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
JAMES 1:5
 
You enlarged my path under me;
So my feet did not slip.
2 SAMUEL 22:37
 
The Lord upholds all who fall, And
raises up all who are bowed down.
PSALM 145:14
 
Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.
PSALM 139:10
 
The Lord will guide you continually, And satisfy
your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones;
You shall be like a watered garden, And like a
spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
ISAIAH 58:11

 

No comments:

Post a Comment