Sunday, November 19, 2023

YOUR WORD IS TRUE

 
YOUR  WORD  IS  TRUE
 
I will always believe
And trust in You
Because I know
All you can do
 
There are those times
In pain I’m engrossed
I just keep telling myself
I’m doing better than most
 
But I know in my heart
That You love me and care
No matter what I go through
You’re always right there
 
Knowing You feel what I feel
For Your Spirit’s in me
I know that one day
From this pain I’ll be free
 
Because of Your word
I know this is true
For what Your word says
I know that You’ll do
 
 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
PROVERBS 3:5
 
Andwhatever things you ask in prayer,
believing, you will receive.”
MATTHEW 21:22
 
4 Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
5 Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.
PSALM 37:4-5
 
Sanctifythem by Your truth.Your word is truth.
JOHN 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment