Sunday, March 31, 2024

TRUE LOVE

 
TRUE  LOVE
 
Jesus be Lord of my life
And all that I do
No matter where I go
So I’m always with You
 
I know You’ll always love me
I know that’s true
You showed us true love
On the cross it shined through
 
Living in a corrupt world
We need to be aware
You gave us God’s Spirit
So we know You’re always there
 
You said You’d never leave us
God’s Spirit is our guarantee
We’re sealed is the love of Jesus
For all eternity
 
 
teaching them to observe all things that I
have commanded you; and lo, I amwith you
always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.
MATTHEW 28:20
 
who also has sealed us and given us
the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
2 CORINTHIANS 1:22
 
At that day you will know thatI am in
My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
JOHN 14:20
 
For God so loved the world that He gave His
only begottenSon, that whoever believes in Him
should not perish but have everlasting life.
JOHN 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment