Wednesday, August 12, 2026

A DIFFERENT DAY

A  DIFFERENT  DAY
 
Everyday is different
That’s why I need You
Not knowing what it brings
You’ll see that I get through
 
For what tomorrow brings
You can already see
Whether it’s a good day or bad
You’re right there with me
 
Now there are to many days
I don’t want to be out there
The world is so filled with hate
It’s spread everywhere
 
It’s not that I’m afraid
It just breaks my heart
To see the children You love
Ripping each other apart
 
 
22 Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23
 
"teaching them to observe all things that I have
commanded you; and lo, I am with you always,
even to the end of the age."
MATTHEW 28:20
 
backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters,
inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
ROMANS 1:30
 
And then many will be offended, will betray
one another, and will hate one another.
MATTHEW 24:10

 

No comments:

Post a Comment