Thursday, May 31, 2018

GRIEVING


GRIEVING
 
For all who have lost a loved one, friend or pet.

Today is my husband's birthday, I miss him so much. 

People seem to forget that you’re sitting there alone night after night suffering. Today it appears that everyone is to busy or maybe they think someone else should be taking the time to stop by or call their grieving family member or friend. This is why I needed to reach out to other who are grieving. I don’t want someone else feeling they have no one they can reach out to. This is for anyone who is grieving for a lost loved one, friend or pet to find a compassionate friend to share with. These past seven months the only one I truly found I could count to be there were, Jesus Christ and our two girls (dogs). The kids have been a great help, but one lives out of state and the other is busy working and running his kids around. So I turn to God for His comforting words.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,
who comforts us in all our tribulation,
that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble,
with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

2 CORINTHIANS 1:3-4

And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes;
there shall be no more death, nor sorrow,
nor crying. There shall be no more pain,
for the former things have passed away.”

REVELATION 21:4

As a Christian I believe in the rapture, and pray everyday that God will send Jesus down to the clouds and He will call us all home and put an end to the pain, suffering, loneliness, the heartbreak, and the evil of this world and bring our families all together.

16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.
And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive
And remain shall be caught up together with them
in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.
And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

1 THESSALONIANS 4:16-17

The pain, emptiness, loneness and broken hearted need others to listen to them without judging these feelings one goes through at their time of grieving. There are times I feel like no one cares, even though I know that’s not true. There are also times the loneliness becomes so overwhelming. You see after a short time everyone else goes back to their normal life while you feel the life you had is over and what do I do now. My husband was my life. We did everything together. It has been eight months and I am still waiting for him to walk through the front door. What is keeping me going is God’s grace and we have to elkhounds that we love, and they need me to care for them, and they have been a great comfort to me. When I cry Sheba hangs her head looking so sad, and Keshia climbs in my lap and kisses my tears away. God blessed me with them to give me a reason for getting up and out of bed each morning and showing me He is always with me.

10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

ISAIAH 41:10

Let each of you look out not only for his own interests,
but also for the interests of others.

PHILIPPIANS 2:4

Without Jesus there is no hope, just death. But Jesus came to save us from our sins, from death and God’s wrath to come and to give us everlasting life for all who believe in Him.

and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness,
the firstborn from the dead,
and the ruler over the kings of the earth.
To Him who loved us and
washed us from our sins in His own blood,

REVELATION 1:5

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God
is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

ROMANS 6:23

10 and to wait for His Son from heaven,
whom He raised from the dead, even
Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

1 THESSALONIANS 1:10

I am waiting and watching for Jesus to appear and take us all home. Amen

Watch therefore, for you do not know
what hour your Lord is coming.

MATTHEW 24:42

looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing
of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

TITUS 2:13

No comments:

Post a Comment