Thursday, June 9, 2022

WHAT A VIEW

WHAT  A  VIEW

 

When my time comes

To Jesus I’ll run

The love that I feel

Can not be outdone

 

Then He’ll tell me

I have a gift for you

He’ll turn me around

And oh what a view

 

I’ll see all the faces

Of those that I’ve loved

They been waiting for me

To join them above

 

We can’t even imagine

The joy that awaits us

But this gift is only for

Those who love Jesus

 

to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge;

that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

EPHESIANS 3:19

 

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and

receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

JOHN 14:3

 

from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

EPHESIANS 3:15

 

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life.

No one comes to the Father except through Me.

JOHN 14:6

No comments:

Post a Comment