Thursday, March 30, 2023

I HAVE DATE

 

I  HAVE  DATE
 
Another day closer to heaven
I can hardly wait
I don’t know the time or day
With Jesus I have a date
 
It’s not just only me
It’s for all who believe
He’ll see God’s Holy Spirit
In those He’ll receive
 
He’s prepare our place in heaven
We all receive a home
But those without God’s Spirit
With the devil they’ll roam
 
For they loved their sin so much
God’s truth they refused to hear
They’ll wish they would have listened
They day all Christians disappear
 
Now they are left behind
It’s the devil they will face
And also feel the wrath of God
For it was Satan they embraced
 
 
who also has sealed us and given us
the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
2 CORINTHIANS 1:22
 
In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so,
I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
JOHN 14:2
 
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with
the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead
in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be
caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.
And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
1 THESSALONIANS 4:16-17
 
Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these
things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
EPHESIANS 5:6

No comments:

Post a Comment