Sunday, October 29, 2023

BECAUSE OF JESUS

BECAUSE  OF  JESUS
 
I want to wrap my arms
Around you so tight
You know I love you
With all of my might
 
I wait for the day
We’re together again
But until that day comes
I hold you within
 
The world is falling apart
Just like God said
They’ve become so lost
And easily mislead
 
I wish you were here
But you don’t want to see
Evil is spread everywhere
It’s not like it use to be
 
Without Christ Jesus
They have no hope
It’s only because of Jesus
Without you I can cope
 
 
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
PHILIPPIANS 1:3
 
But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men
will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers,
disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers,
without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty,
lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but
denying its power. And from such people turn away!
2 TIMOTHY 3:1-5
 
And this is the condemnation,that the light has come into the world, and
men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
JOHN 3:19
 
looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing
of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
TITUS 2:13

 

No comments:

Post a Comment