Monday, January 29, 2024

MY LIFE’S ENDEAVOR

 MY  LIFE’S  ENDEAVOR
 
I wait for the day
To wrap my arms around You
And thank you Lord Jesus
For all that you do
 
Days I still struggle
You I didn’t see
But You were there
You never left me
 
I wish I’d realized
I’m never alone
You gave me a heart
And made it Your home
 
Now I wait for the day
We’re together forever
To be with You in heaven
Is my life’s endeavor
 
 
At that day you will know thatI am in
My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
JOHN 14:20
 
looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing
of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
TITUS 2:13
 
Then I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am
the Lord; and they shall be My people, and I will be
their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart.
JEREMIAH 24:7
 
For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also
eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,
PHILIPPIANS 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment