Sunday, March 10, 2024

MY BETROTHED

 
MY  BETROTHED
 
Jesus my betrothed
Has gone to prepare my place
I must wait patiently
Until that day I see His face
 
He gave me God’s Holy Spirit
My guarantee He’ll come for me
But of the day and hour
Only the Father can foresee
 
For those who don’t know
The church is His bride
Will you love His appearing
Or will you run and hide
 
The day is soon approaching
When Jesus will call us home
But for those who don’t love Jesus
With the devil they will roam
 
 
For I am jealous for you with godly jealousy.
For I have betrothed you to one husband, that
I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
2 CORINTHIANS 11:2
 
who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit
in our hearts as a guarantee.
2 CORINTHIANS 1:22
 
In My Father’s house are manymansions; if it were not so,I
would have told you.I go to prepare a place for you.And if I
go and prepare a place for you,I will come again and receive
you to Myself; thatwhere I am, there you may be also.
JOHN 14:2-3
 
In this the children of God and the children of the devil
are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness
is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.
1 JOHN 3:10

No comments:

Post a Comment