Sunday, August 18, 2024

I MISS THEM

 
I  MISS  THEM
 
I’m looking for the day
You call us all home
Then I’ll never feel
So alone
 
Most of my family
Is now with You
I miss them so much
But that You knew
 
I think about them
Each and everyday
To be with them again
Every night I pray
 
I know the Lord is coming
Soon we’ll be together
And thanks to Christ Jesus
It will last forever
 
 
Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
ISAIAH 41:10
 
Thankfulness and Prayer
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
PHILIPPIANS 1:3
 
looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing
of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
TITUS 2:13
 
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And
the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and
remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet
the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
1 THESSALONIANS 4:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment