Monday, May 29, 2023

EVERYDAY BLESSED

EVERYDAY  BLESSED
 
Jesus I have faith
In you I believe
That you can touch me
And healing I’ll receive
 
No matter the problem
You said just ask
Whatever life throws at me
You can handle the task
 
It maybe not right away
The timing is up to You
But I’ll hold on to Your word
Knowing You’ll come through
 
Thank you Jesus
For letting me see
I know in my heart
Everyday You bless me
 
 
But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.
ISAIAH 53:5
 
23 They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
24 “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,
“Therefore I hope in Him!”
LAMENTATIONS 3:23, 24
 
But as for me, my prayer is to You, O Lord, in the
acceptable time; O God, in the multitude of Your
mercy, Hear me in the truth of Your salvation.
PSALM 69:13
 
From Suffering to Glory
For I consider that the sufferings of this present
time are not worthy to be compared with the
glory which shall be revealed in us.
ROMANS 8:18
 

No comments:

Post a Comment