Monday, July 31, 2023

COME TO THEIR SENSES

 

COME  TO  THEIR  SENSES
 
So many things wrong
I don’t know what to do
It’s out of my control
So I’ll call upon you
 
Our governments corrupt
It’s evil that they love
Believing they don’t need You
Thinking You they’re above
 
We see they’re manifesting
It’s the devil that they serve
A sign Jesus coming soon
They’ll get what they deserve
 
For all the evil that they do
He’ll put it to an end
By faith we know that Jesus
His people He’ll defend
 
With so many people lost
We can’t cease to pray
God brings them to their senses
That Jesus they’ll obey

 

In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does
not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.
I JOHN 3:10
 
to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from
the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and
an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.’
ACTS 26:18
 
and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare
of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
2 TIMOTHY 2:26
 
For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in
the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make
mention of you always in my prayers,
ROMANS 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment