Tuesday, August 1, 2023

HE CARRIES ME

HE  CARRIES  ME
 
Only memories of you
Because we’re apart
I thought they’d comfort me
Instead breaks my heart
 
All of our dreams
Now washed away
What the future holds
I can not say
 
I know it’s Jesus
Who carries me through
He’s my constant reminder
One day I’ll see you
 
They pain I carry
I don’t carry alone
For in my heart
Jesus made His home
 
 
Surely he will never be shaken;
The righteous will be in everlasting remembrance.
PSALM 112:6
 
He heals the brokenhearted
And binds up their wounds.
PSALM 147:3
 
Even to your old age, I am He,
And even to gray hairs I will carry you!
I have made, and I will bear;
Even I will carry, and will deliver you.
ISAIAH 46:4
 
Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me,
he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and 
We will come to him and make Our home with him.
JOHN 14:23

 

No comments:

Post a Comment