Sunday, September 17, 2023

ALL BRAND NEW

 
ALL  BRAND  NEW
 
Jesus paid the price
For all my sins
On that rugged cross
My new life begins
 
He washed me clean
As white as snow
When God looks at me
It’s Jesus that shows
 
Not by my righteousness
It’s Jesus alone
All by God’s grace
He made me His own
 
What Jesus did for me
He will do for you
Repent and follow Him
He’ll make you all brand new
 
 
“Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says the Lord,
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They shall be as wool.
ISAIAH 1:18
 
For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that
we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
2 CORINTHIANS 5:21
 
who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree,
that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness
by whose stripes you were healed.
1 PETER 2:24
 
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old
things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
2 CORINTHIANS 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment