Sunday, September 10, 2023

DREAMING OF

DREAMING  OF
 
I’ll  dream of a time
That was oh so dear
A time when I could
Hold you near
 
Things that I miss
The way you held my hand
We were a perfect fit
Only we could understand
 
When I’m hurting or sick
I miss your touch
But the memories are there
How you loved me that much
 
I wait for the day
We’ll be together once more
When that day comes
My heart will soar
 
God made us a promise
In Christ an everlasting life
Know while I’m on this earth
Forever I’ll be your wife
 
 
But from the beginning of the creation, God‘made them male
and female.’‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and
mother and be joined to his wife,and the two shall become one
flesh’; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh.
MARK 10:6-8
 
Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted.
MATTHEW 5:4
 
But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run
and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.
ISAIAH 40:31
 
And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life.
1 JOHN 2:25
 
For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also
eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,
PHILIPPIANS 3:20

 

No comments:

Post a Comment