Sunday, November 26, 2023

GOD SENT

GOD  SENT
 
God sent you to me
For me to love
A gift from God
Sent from above
 
When I look into your eyes
What joy it brings
Your unconditional love
Can make my heart sing
 
It’s just a dog
Some will say
Forgetting they’re His
It’s God they obey
 
I know in my heart
That God used you
That on my bad days
You got me through
 
 
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,
and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom
there is no variation or shadow of turning.
JAMES 1:17
 
10 For every beast of the forest is Mine,
And the cattle on a thousand hills.
11 I know all the birds of the mountains,
And the wild beasts of the field are Mine.
PSALM 50:10-11
 
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord!
PSALM 150:6
 
And every creature which is in heaven and on
the earth and under the earth and such as are in
the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:
“Blessing and honor and glory and power
Be to Him who sits on the throne,
And to the Lamb, forever and ever!”
REVELATION 5:13

 

No comments:

Post a Comment