Sunday, November 19, 2023

YOUR WORD IS TRUE

 
YOUR  WORD  IS  TRUE
 
I will always believe
And trust in You
Because I know
All you can do
 
There are those times
In pain I’m engrossed
I just keep telling myself
I’m doing better than most
 
But I know in my heart
That You love me and care
No matter what I go through
You’re always right there
 
Knowing You feel what I feel
For Your Spirit’s in me
I know that one day
From this pain I’ll be free
 
Because of Your word
I know this is true
For what Your word says
I know that You’ll do
 
 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
PROVERBS 3:5
 
Andwhatever things you ask in prayer,
believing, you will receive.”
MATTHEW 21:22
 
Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.
PSALM 37:4-5
 
Sanctifythem by Your truth.Your word is truth.
JOHN 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment