Sunday, December 10, 2023

GOD’S LAND

 GOD’S  LAND
 
The Jews are God’s people
Living in their land
Go against Israel
Feel the wrath of God’s hand
 
If you curse Israel
God will curse you
If you knew His word
You’d know this is true
 
God made it quite clear
To the nations that dare
You’ll feel His full wrath
So be aware
 
It’s God they should fear
It’s Him they will face
When His wrath comes
There’ll be no escape
 
I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
GENESIS 12:3
 
It shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy
all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
ZECHARIAH 12:9
 
But I will show you whom you should fear:
Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power
to cast into hell; yes, I say to you,fear Him!
LUKE 12:5

No comments:

Post a Comment