Sunday, December 17, 2023

HE CARRIES ME

 HE  CARRIES  ME
 
God catches me and carries me
Along the stormy way
He holds me in His hands
So I can’t slip away
 
I’ve put my trust in Him
And all my faith too
No matter what they day brings
It’s all that I can do
 
There are days I feel alone
I know that isn’t true
You’re always here with me
Even though I can’t see You
 
So now I’ll wait in silence
And listen for Your voice
For if I did it on my own
I’d make the wrong choice
 
There is a constant battle
Between this world and You
I Know that You’ll strengthen me
Until this battles through
 
 
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”
PSALM 91:2
 
Even to your old age, I am He,
And even to gray hairs I will carry you!
I have made, and I will bear;
Even I will carry, and will deliver you.
ISAIAH 46:4
 
Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
ISAIAH 41:10
 
My soul, wait silently for God alone,
For my expectation is from Him.
He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense; I shall not be moved.
PSALM 62:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment