Sunday, July 21, 2024

BY GOD’S GRACE

 
BY  GOD’S  GRACE
 
Every breathe every step
I take in this place
And all that I do
Is all by God’s grace
 
He holds my life
In His hands
I’ll do my best
To follow His commands
 
On those times I fail
And confess what I did
For God is all knowing
From Him nothing is hid
 
Forgiveness I’ll find
From my Father above
For nothing can separate
Me from His love
 
 
Does He not see my ways,
And count all my steps?
JOB 31:4
 
The Spirit of God has made me,
And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
JOB 33:4
 
This is love, that we walk according to His commandments.
This is the commandment, that as you have heard from
the beginning, you should walk in it.
2 JOHN 6
 
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive
us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 JOHN 1:9
 
38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities
nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39nor height nor depth,
nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the
love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
ROMANS 8:38-39

No comments:

Post a Comment