Sunday, July 28, 2024

OLD THOUGHTS

 
OLD  THOUGHTS
 
When old thoughts pop up
I get them out of my head
I turn my thoughts to Jesus
Singing praises instead
 
I know there are days
When Satan tries
To bring up old sins
That father of lies
 
Satan knows all to well
His time is running out
He’s seeking to devour
Like a lion walking about
 
Having God’s Holy Spirit
He can’t touch me
Thanks to Christ Jesus
From Satan I’m free
 
 
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness,and their
sinsand their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”
HEBREWS 8:12
 
Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to
the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down
to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”
REVELATION 12:12
 
You are of your father the devil, and thedesires of your father you
want todo. He was a murderer from the beginning, anddoes not stand
in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he
speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
JOHN 8:44
 
Therefore if the Son makes you free,
you shall be free indeed.
JOHN 8:36

No comments:

Post a Comment