Wednesday, June 14, 2023

HE LOVES ME

HE  LOVES  ME
 
Jesus even though I can’t see you
It’s Your blessings that I see
They let me know how much
You love and care for me
 
Those nights when I’m so lonely
Let me feel You oh so near
That little voice inside of me
I know it’s You I hear
 
Knowing you are there
It’ gets me through each day
As the darkness surrounds me
You always light my way
 
I know it’s only Jesus
That saved me from God’s wrath
He’ll always light my way
To keep me on God’s path
 
 
And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you.
He will be with you, He will not leave you nor
forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.”
DEUTERONOMY 31:8
 
Your word is a lamp to my feet
And a light to my path.
PSALM 119:105
 
Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the
light of the world. He who follows Me shall not
walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”
JOHN 8:12
 
and to wait for His Son from heaven,
whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus
who delivers us from the wrath to come.
1 THESSALONIANS 1:10
 

No comments:

Post a Comment