Friday, June 30, 2023

TRUE LOVE

TRUE  LOVE
 
You wrap your arms around me
And hold me through the night
You lovingly watch over me
Until the morning light
 
Then every step I take
You’re right there by my side
No matter what the day brings
Each step I know you guide
 
The tribulations that I face
Can’t compare what you went through
No greater love has there ever been
This He did for me and you
 
You’ll never know true love
Until Jesus that you meet
There is no other on this earth
Who can make you totally complete
 
 
When you lie down, you will not be afraid;
Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet.
PROVERBS 3:24
 
A man’s heart plans his way,
But the Lord directs his steps.
PROVERBS 16:9
 
Greater love has no one than this, than to
lay down one’s life for his friends.
JOHN 15:13
 
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you
may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation;
but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”
JOHN 16:33
 
For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand,
Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’
ISAIAH 41:13
 

No comments:

Post a Comment