Sunday, February 18, 2024

I NEED IT EVERYDAY

 I  NEED  IT  EVERYDAY
 
I need my soul fed
Each and everyday
That’s why I read God’s word
It fills me all the way
 
God you are my portion
Your word I will keep
Seeking you everyday
Keeps me humble and meek
 
Every word I read
Teaches me Your way
I’ll follow Your statutes
So I don’t go astray
 
I now understand
How much I need You
For no matter what comes
You’ll see me through
 
 
But He answered and said, “It is written,‘Man shall not live by bread
alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’
MATTHEW 4:4
 
ח HETH
57 You are my portion, O Lord;
I have said that I would keep Your words.
PSALM 119:57
 
Seek the Lord, all you meek of the earth,
Who have upheld His justice.
Seek righteousness, seek humility.
It may be that you will be hidden
In the day of the Lord’s anger.
ZEPHANIAH 2:3
 
ה HE
33 Teach me, O Lord, the way of Your statutes,
And I shall keep it to the end.
34 Give me understanding, and I shall keep Your law;
Indeed, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
PSALM 119:33-34
 
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear
no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
PSALM 23:4

No comments:

Post a Comment