Sunday, February 25, 2024

WE NEED TO

 
WE  NEED  TO
 
I’m waiting on Lord Jesus
To come and take us away
I pray for Him to come
Each and everyday
 
But before that time comes
It’s Jesus I will serve
He is the truth life and way
My place He has reserved
 
Until that time comes
I want you to know
Spread the gospel of Jesus
If we want Him to show
 
All God’s done for us
That’s the least we can do
He gave you His Son
That’s how much He loved you
 
 
looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of
our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
TITUS 2:13
 
Jesus said to him, “I amthe way,the truth, andthe life.
No one comes to the Fatherexcept through Me.
JOHN 14:6
 
and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached
in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
LUKE 24:47
 
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begottenSon,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
JOHN 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment