Sunday, February 11, 2024

NO GREATER LOVE

 NO  GREATER  LOVE
 
Jesus blesses me
Each and everyday
He’s always there
As I go my way
 
I want you to know
How much you are loved
It was just for you
He came down from above
 
For all of your sins
God paid the price
He gave us His Son
As a blood sacrifice
 
Through the blood of Jesus
You are washed clean
When God looks at you
No sins are seen
 
God and Jesus did this
Promising us heaven above
To give one’s life
There is no greater love
 
 
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good
courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the
Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
JOSHUA 1:9
 
At that day you will know thatI am in
My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
JOHN 14:20
 
Greater love has no one than this, than to
lay down one’s life for his friends.
JOHN 15:13
 
and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the
Firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings
of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us
from our sins in His own blood,
REVELATION 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment