Sunday, June 23, 2024

BY GOD’S GRACE

 
BY  GOD’S  GRACE
 
I pray and pray everyday
Not a word from You
Lord you know it hurts so much
I don’t know what to do
 
You know my whole life
And all I must do
I know it’s by Your grace
Each day I get through
 
Some days the pain
Is just to much
So I keep asking
For Your healing touch
 
I’ll stand on Your word
And by faith I believe
By Your stripes we are healed
My healing I’ll receive
 
Maybe today or tomorrow
Of that day you’ll reveal
It’s all in Your timing
I know I’ll be healed
 
 
 
But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.
ISAIAH 53:5
 
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you,
for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore
most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that
the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 CORINTHIANS 12:9
 
13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do,
that the Father may beglorified in the Son.14 If you
ask anything in My name, I will do it.
JOHN 14:13-14
 
For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from
faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.”
ROMANS 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment