Tuesday, June 11, 2024

THE PERFECT FATHER

 
THE  PERFECT  FATHER
 
I have the perfect Father
He loved me when I rebelled
Though I turned my back on Him
Me He still upheld
 
Even when I denied Him
He watched over me night and day
He always made sure I didn’t
Wander to far away
 
Then one day I heard Him
Calling out to me
It’s time to come home
My truth you will see
 
My Son paid for all
Your sins He washed away
Is God’s greatest gift
He gave me on that day
 
This great love He gave us
On earth you only can find
When you come to Jesus
The only hope for mankind
 
 
If I say, “My foot slips,”
Your mercy, O Lord, will hold me up.
PSALM 94:18
 
while it is said:
“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.”
HEBREWS 3:15
 
For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing?
Is it not even you in the presence of our
Lord Jesus Christ at His coming?
1 THESSALONIANS 2:19
 
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God
is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
ROMANS 6:23

No comments:

Post a Comment