Monday, November 9, 2020

I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU

I  WILL  NEVER  LEAVE  YOU

 

My  back  went  out

And  here  comes  the   pain

God  made  it  quite  clear

It  does  no  good  to  complain

 

He  always  reminds  me

How  much I  am  blessed

For  there  are  others  in  pain

Who  have  so  much  less

 

When  the  pain  is  so  bad

I  can  soak  in  the  tub

Did  I  mention  it’s  a  whirlpool

So  I  get  a  back  rub

 

God  blessed  me  so

I  try  not  to  complain

God  gave  his  Son

To  ease  my  pain

 

I  know  that  Jesus

Feels  what  we  feel

No  matter  what  comes

I  believe  He  can  heal

 

Let your conduct be without covetousness;

Be content with such things as you have.

For He Himself has said,  “ I will never

leave you nor forsake you.”

HEBREWS 13:5

No comments:

Post a Comment