Saturday, November 7, 2020

SHE OR HE

SHE  OR  HE

 

Your  having  a  child

The  timing  is  wrong

So  you  got  an  abortion

And  now  it’s  gone

 

They  said  it  was  tissue

Not  a  boy  or  a  girl

Their  goal  to  deceive  you

With  the  lies  they  swirl

 

So  tell  all  who’ll  listen

How  you  were  deceived

It  was  a  son  or  daughter

You  could  have  received

 

God  has  taken  them  home

And  they’re  waiting  for  you

With  all  God’s  love

He’ll  forgive  all  you  do

 

To  have  a  child

Nine  months  you  must  wait

But  get  an  abortion

God  decide  the  meeting  date

 

So  now  you  must  wait

For  in  heaven  you’ll  see

Who’s  been  waiting  for  you

A  he  or  a  she

 

2 “In My Father’s house are many mansions;

if it were not so, I would have told you.

I go to prepare a place for you.

3 “And if I go and prepare a place for you,

I will come again and receive you to Myself;

that where I am, there you may be also.

4 “And where I go you know, and

the way you know.”

JOHN 14:2-4

No comments:

Post a Comment