Wednesday, April 13, 2022

I FEEL YOU NEAR

I  FEEL  YOU  NEAR

 

I’ll love you forever

Even though you’re not here

As I go through my day

I still feel you’re near

 

As I look through our home

I see your touch everywhere

This gift that you left me

I can feel you still care

 

I was blessed to know

I was first in your life

That you were so proud

That I was your wife

 

The day we got married

God said the two are now one

We’ll be joined forever

Thanks to God’s Son

 

When God sent His Holy Spirit

Then the two became three

We’ve never been separated

It still you Jesus and me

 

and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and

mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become

one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh.

Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

MATTHEW 19:5-6

 

At that day you will know that I am in

My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

JOHN 14:20

 

But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

1 CORINTHIANS 6:17

No comments:

Post a Comment