Tuesday, April 19, 2022

MY ALL AND ALL

MY  ALL  AND  ALL

 

You’re my God Savior King

My brother and my friend

You’re my all in all

On you I will depend

 

You are the Great I Am

That created everything

Then You sent Jesus

A Savior everlasting

 

Soon He will be King

To Him the world will bow

We put my faith in Him

That’s our sacred vow

 

You said you are my brother

Then you called me friend

I know the bond we share

Will never have an end

 

You sent God’s Holy Spirit

To come and live in me

That when the time comes

We’ll be together for eternity

 

Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say

to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

JOHN 8:58

 

looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing

of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

TITUS 2:13

 

For whoever does the will of God is

My brother and My sister and mother.”

MARK 3:35

 

You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.

JOHN 15:14

 

And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS.

REVELATION 19:16

 

For it is written: As I live, says the Lord,
Every knee shall bow to Me,
And every tongue shall confess to God.”

ROMANS 14:11

No comments:

Post a Comment