Tuesday, April 5, 2022

NO LONGER ORPHANS

NO  LONGER  ORPHANS

 

I had wonderful parents

And a wonderful life

But deep in my spirit

There’s a longing and strife

 

But there’s our God and creator

In our heart’s He installed

The desire to seek Him

The Father of us all

 

He wants all His children

To know they’re never alone

I will not leave you orphans

In My heart is your home

 

When we all come to Jesus

Our true Father we’ll meet

We’re no longer orphans

Our family’s complete

 

42 As the deer pants for the water brooks,
So pants my soul for You, O God.
My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.
When shall I come and appear before God?

PSALM 42:1-2

 

18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

JOHN 14:18

 

18 “I will be a Father to you,
And you shall be My sons and daughters,
Says the Lord Almighty.”

2 CORINTHIANS 6:18

 

14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father

of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 from whom the whole

family in heaven and earth is named,

EPHESIANS 3:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment