Friday, April 1, 2022

THE PAIN YOU HIDE

THE  PAIN  YOU  HIDE

 

People don’t realize

What you’re going through

You only show a happy side

The pain you hide from view

 

They can’t read your mind

Because you hide it so deep

How could they possibly know

You cry yourself to sleep

 

You live one day at a time

No future in sight

And dream about the day

When we can reunite

 

I hold to God’s promise

On the day Jesus appears

We’ll be together forever

Until then I’ll persevere

 

I know God’s always with me

He blesses me everyday

No matter what may come

God’s with me all the way

 

21 But You, O God the Lord,
Deal with me for Your name’s sake;
Because Your mercy is good, deliver me.
22 For I am poor and needy,
And my heart is wounded within me.

PSALM 109:21-22

 

looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing

of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

TITUS 2:13

 

Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content

with such things as you have. For He Himself has said,

“I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

HEBREWS 13:5

No comments:

Post a Comment