Monday, April 4, 2022

MY ALL AND ALL

MY  ALL  AND  ALL

 

Lord keep me on Your path

You know I slip from time to time

I know with Your mighty hand

You’ll always be my life-line

 

You know I try my best

It’s You I want to serve

I know it’s by Your loving grace

I didn’t get what I deserve

 

Jesus said the path is narrow

But on Your path I want to stay

I count my blessing everyday

You’ll never let me slip away

 

You hold me up in Your right hand

It’s on Your strength I depend

You’ve become my all in all

My God my King my Friend

 

13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad

is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who

go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the

way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

MATTHEW 7:13-14

 

Uphold my steps in Your paths,
That my footsteps may not slip.

PSALM 17:5

 

36 You enlarged my path under me,
So my feet did not slip.

PSALM 18:36

 

24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down;
For the Lord upholds him with His hand.

PSALM 37:24

 

10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

ISAIAH 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment