Wednesday, August 2, 2023

HE LEADS ME

HE  LEADS  ME
 
I’ll never be alone
Jesus said He’d send
The Holy Spirit to me
To stay until the end
 
I know the Holy Spirit
Is my guarantee
Through my faith in Jesus
He came to live in me
 
Forever with God and Jesus
In their hands they hold me
Nothing can snatch me away
With them I’ll always be
 
I’m joined forever with them
It’s Jesus the Spirit and me
He leads me to the Father
For all eternity
 
 
For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father,
the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
1 JOHN 5:7
 
who also has sealed us and given us the
Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
2 CORINTHIANS 1:22
 
Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God,
who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
2 CORINTHIANS 5:5
 
28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish;
neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father,
who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is
able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.
JOHN 10:28-29
 
At that day you will know that I am in
My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
JOHN 14:20

 

No comments:

Post a Comment