Thursday, August 3, 2023

JUST FOR YOU

JUST  FOR  YOU
 
Continue watching over us
Bless us one and all
Send Your guardian angels
Until Jesus calls
 
Help us to be bold
The world’s falling apart
So many people lost
It breaks my heart
 
We need to stand strong
And spread Your word
Jesus came to save them
This they never heard
 
He paid for their sins
Yet they never knew
He suffered and die
Just for you
 
He went to heaven
To make you a home
Know with Jesus
You’ll never be alone
 
For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
PSALM 91:11
 
preaching the kingdom of God and teaching the
things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ with
all confidence, no one forbidding him.
ACTS 28:31
 
13 Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.
14 Let all that you do be done with love.
1 CORINTHIANS 16:13-14
 
14 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God,
believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many
mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go
to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a
place for you, I will come again and receive you to
Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
JOHN 14:1-3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment