Friday, August 4, 2023

SOON

SOON
 
I live in a world
Where I don’t belong
Everyday I’m here
It feels so wrong
 
It’s so evil and corrupt
I feel so alone
I miss you everyday
Since you went home
 
I know if you were here
It would break your heart
The America you knew
They’ve ripped it apart
 
I know Jesus is coming
But now I must wait
For only God the Father
Knows the date
 
The world can’t see
What they’ll soon face
When God’s wrath comes
There’ll be no hiding place
 
 
For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also
eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ,
PHILIPPIANS 3:20
 
He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from
the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was
manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.
1 JOHN 3:8
 
 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the
angels of heaven, but My Father only.
MATTHEW 24:36
 
16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and
hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and
from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of
His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”
REVELATION 6:16-17

 

No comments:

Post a Comment