Sunday, August 23, 2020

DEAR MOM


DEAR  MOM

In life or in death

You said you’d never leave me
With Jesus in our hearts
Through Him you’ll always be

I’ve missed you oh so long
Just your presence and a touch
I never knew what love I had
That I could love that much

As the time goes by
The memories are all there
It always helps to ease the pain
To know that you still care

Jesus said He’s coming
He’s coming soon you know
It won’t be long before
In the clouds He’ll show

We’re getting closer everyday
You can feel it everywhere
Jesus said He’s coming back
I’ll meet you in the air
 
Love Mary

Then we who are alive and remain
shall be caught up together with them
in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.
And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
 
1 THESSALONIANS 4 : 17

No comments:

Post a Comment