Tuesday, August 18, 2020

THE DEVIL’S TOY


THE DEVIL’S TOY

I used to get upset
When they’d pull in front of me
I’d look back down the road
My car the only one to see

I used to get so mad
You know I’d scream and yell
They couldn’t hear my angry words
Those words that came from hell

Then I’d feel so guilty
And always prayed for me
God forgive those words I said
From anger set me free

Now when someone cuts me off
God taught me what to do
He said remember who you’re dealing with
So pray for them, not you

He said you have to realize
They’ve never had God’s joy
Pray for them, for now you see
They are the devil’s toy
 

24  And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel
but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
25  in humility correcting those who are in
opposition, if God perhaps will grant them
repentance, so they may know the truth,
26  and that they may come to their senses
and escape the snare of the devil, having
been taken captive by him to do his will.
2 TIMOTHY  2 : 24 –26
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment