Thursday, August 20, 2020

KEEP ON SEEKING


KEEP ON SEEKING

God showed me the way
Seek Him I’ll do
For if I seek Him I’ll find
A love that’s true

From heaven this came
This love I never knew
His never ending love
From my Father so true

With all my heart and soul
On Your path I want to stay

It leads to you my Father

Don’t let me go astray

The path is not always easy
There are times that I have tripped
But God’s mighty hand has caught me
Before I really slipped

Seek Him you must, for you know
You will trip one day
And without God’s mighty hand
You will surely slip away

“But from there you will seek the Lord your God,
and you will find Him if you seek Him with
all your heart and with all your soul.

DEUTERONOMY  4 : 29


Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down;
For the Lord upholds him with His hand.
PSALM  37 : 24

If I say, “My foot slips,”
Your mercy, O Lord, will hold me up.
PSALM  94 : 18

No comments:

Post a Comment