Saturday, August 1, 2020

STAND UP


STAND  UP

If  you’re  a  Christian  group
They’ll  say  let  us  in
They’ll  say  I  don’t  believe
In  what  you  call  a  sin

They  say  they  don’t  want
What  God  says  they  need
They  say  they  can  do  better
They  want  the  lead

You  say  in  this  group
By  God’s  laws  it’s  run
They’ll  take  you  to  court
The  judge  says  your  done

You’re  a  Christian  group
The  world  can  see
They  just  don’t  want
You  to  be  free

If  you  stand  by  God’s  laws
You  discriminate
For  believing  in  morals
They  love  to  hate

It’s  time  to  stand  up
For  what  God  gave
Our  freedom,  our  lives
Through  Jesus  He  saves
                                          
“Therefore whoever confesses me before men,
Him I will also confess before my father who is in heaven.

“but whoever denies me before men, him I will also
deny before my Father who is in heaven.
Matthew  10 : 32, 33

No comments:

Post a Comment