Wednesday, August 12, 2020

HE LOVES ME


HE  LOVES  ME

Go  down  in  the  valley
Walk  through  the  flowers
Up  over  the  hills
To  the  mountain  that  towers

As  high  as  you  go
You  will  never  find
The  love  that  God  gives
So  warm  and  so  kind

God  sees  what  we  do
He  watches  us  all
His  love  picks  us  up
Whenever  we  fall

No  words  can  describe
The  love  that  God  gives
I  just  know  He  loves  me
That’s  why  I  can  live

Some  days  I  don’t  know
I  just  want  to  hide
But  no  matter  what  happens
He’s  right  by  my  side

He  knows  my  whole  life
He  knows  all  I’ve  done
He  sent  me  a  savior
In  Jesus  His  Son

“For God so loved the world that
He gave His only begotten Son, that
whoever believes in Him should not
perish but have everlasting life.
John  3 : 16

No comments:

Post a Comment