Wednesday, December 9, 2020

AN ORPHAN

AN  ORPHAN

 

They  went  to  be  with  You

God I  must  admit

I  feel  just  like  an  orphan

And  don’t  know  where  I  fit

 

My  parents  were  a  part  of  me

Now  a  piece  of  me  is  gone

God  come  and  fill  the  empty  place

So  living  won’t  seem  wrong

 

The  loss  is  overwhelming

How  will  I  survive

Not  in  flesh  but  spirit

Knowing  they’re  still  alive

 

Now  Jesus  said  I  live  in  you

And  all  who  do  believe

I  conquered  death  and  you  will  see

They’ve  been  living  here  with  Me

 

God  said  you  are  my  children

I’ve  prepared  a  place  for  you

Don’t  let  your  heart  be  troubled

One  day  you’ll  be  here  too

 

“Let not your heart be troubled;  you  believe in God,

believe in Me. 2  “In My Father’s house are many

mansions; if it were not so, I would have  told you.  I

go to prepare a place for you. 3  “And if I go and prepare a

place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself;

that where I am, there you may be also. 4  “And where

I go you know, and the way you know.”

JOHN 14:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment