Saturday, December 5, 2020

REACHING

REACHING

 

With  sickness  and  disease

Please  God  tell  me  why

It  seems You  just  stood  by

While  a  child  prepares  to  die

 

They  look  just  like  an  angel

In  our  arms  they  lay

We  feel  You  have  deserted  us

While  they  slipped  away

 

God  wouldn’t  cause  a  child  to  die

Or  allow  their  soul  to  roam

His  loving  arms  will  be  right  there

Reaching  out  to  take  them  home

 

We’ll  hold  on  to  God’s  promise

In  heaven  they  will  be

And  when  my  time  comes

He’ll  also  reach  for  me

 

In My Father’s house are many mansions;

if it were not so, I would have told you.

I go to prepare a place for you.

JOHN 14:2

 

And this is the promise that He

has promised us--eternal life.

1 JOHN 2:25

No comments:

Post a Comment