Thursday, December 3, 2020

HEAR MY CRY

HEAR  MY  CRY

 

My  parents  don’t  understand

But  they  say  they  love  me

The  pain’s  eating  me  alive

God  why  can’t  they  see

 

Pressures  of  school  life

Are  beating  me  down

I  feel  like  they  don’t  even

Want  me  around

 

There’s  no  one  to  listen

When  I’m  feeling  this  low

There  are  drugs  everywhere

And  I’ve  tried  to  say  no

 

I  don’t  need  to  do  drugs

Please  just  listen  to  me

I  just  need  my parents

God  why  can’t  they  see

 

17  But whoever has this world’s goods,

and sees his brother in need, and shuts

up his heart from him, how does the love

of God abide in him? 18  My little children,

let us not love in word or in tongue,

but in deed and in truth.

1 JOHN  3 : 17, 18

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment