Thursday, December 10, 2020

CONDEMNING WORDS

CONDEMNING  WORDS

 

God I  know  I  shouldn’t  smoke

But  they  make  it  seem  so  dirty

When  I  hear  those  condemning  words

They  make  me  feel  unworthy

 

They  can’t  see  all  You’ve  done  in  me

The  life  and  joy  You  gave

They  judge  me  and  condemn  me

As  if  only  they  can  save

 

Dear  God  I  don’t  understand

Why  they  feel  the  need

To  take  this  seed  You’ve  planted

And  pull  it  like  some  weed

 

They  need  to  know  they’re  stealing

The  love  and  joy  God  gives

And  not  just  stealing  from  me

From  Jesus  who  in  me  lives

 

“The thief does not come except to

steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have

come that they my have life, and that

they may have it more abundantly.

JOHN  10 : 10

 

At that day you will know that I am in My Father,

and you in Me, and I in you.

JOHN 14:20

No comments:

Post a Comment