Sunday, December 13, 2020

PRECIOUS GIFT

PRECIOUS  GIFT

 

Being  born  again

What  a  precious  gift

Jesus  said  to  me

All  my  sins  He’ll  lift

 

To  start  this  day  a  new

Like  being  born  again

God  erased  all  from  His  memory

A  new  creation  without  sin

 

Now  each  day  I  go

I’ll  try  to  do  it  right

But  if  a  sin  slips  out  of  me

God  brings  it  to  the  light

 

God  said  He’s  always  faithful

My  sin  He  will  forgive

As  long  as  I  confess  to  Him

Through  Jesus  I  will  live

 

“For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness,

 and their sins and their lawless deeds

I will remember no more.”

HEBREWS  8 : 12

 

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new

creation;  old things have passed away;

behold, all things have become new.

2 CORINTHIANS 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment