Monday, May 24, 2021

GOD’S COVENANT

GOD’S  COVENANT

 

The  cry  of  Islam

Kill  the  Christian  and  Jew

It’s  not  just  Israel

The  world  they  pursue

 

They’ve  turned  against  God

For  a  prophets  ways

Forgetting  God’s  covenant

From  the  ancient  of  days

 

Through  Isaac  and  Jacob

The  descendants  of  Abraham

Goes  the  land  of  Canaan

From  the  great  I  Am

 

God  made  them  a  promise

To  Israel  He’ll  be  true

The  nation  of  Islam

Will  never  rule  you

 

7  “And I will establish My covenant  between

Me and you and your descendants after you

in their generations, for an everlasting covenant,

to be God to you and your descendant after you.

8  “Also I give to you and your descendants after

you the land in which you are a stranger, all the

land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession;

and I will be their God.”

GENESIS  17 : 7, 8

 

3 “I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob,

as God Almighty, but by My name Lord I was not

known to them. 4 “I have also established My covenant

with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land

of their pilgrimage, in which they were strangers.

EXODUS  6 : 3, 4

No comments:

Post a Comment